Monday, January 21, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Type It

Hello! I've got another highlight on a January Mama Elephant release set, Type It. This stamp set is absolutely perfect. I can't say this enough, but I love how Mama Elephant stamps are perfect for card making or scrapbooking projects. You really do double the use of your stamps and get the most out of each set.

Isn't the typewriter just darling? Love it. There's also a ledger stamp which works perfectly for journaling. And as you saw from my December Daily project, I can't stop using the lovely heart in quotes image. Another reason why I love ME stamps is because you can mix and match the sets to really maximize the use of each image. I used a couple of stamps from Geotagged. One of the sentiments fit perfectly and I couldn't help but add a little tag to the typewriter.


Materials used: Mama Elephant Type It and Geotagged ("wish you were here", tag hanging from typewriter) stamp sets; CTMH Inks, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, washi tape, tissue paper, Knot & Bow silver foil medallion doilies


Don't forget to stop by the Mama Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team created with this set. You'll love the versatility and ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!

- KRAFTY pearl

5 comments:

  1. such a lovely layout! and the stamp sets just work so perfectly together! i love the CAS of this layout and all the little details like the tag on the typewriter and splashes of color! so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have blown me away AGAIN, Pearl!! LOOOOOOOOVE this LO! What a fabulous way to feature these stamps:) LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words, this is just so perfect. I love the little banner, the doily, the stamps, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout Pearl! I love that banner and the fun journaling block you made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun way to use the new adorable set!

    ReplyDelete