Welcome to the Mama Elephant November Design Team blog hop! Our November release is now live and available for purchase in the store.
To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away one of each of the new stamps released! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on the last Stamp Highlights Day on the Mama Elephant blog.
You have up to 3 chances to qualify to win! Just leave a separate comment for each!
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Like/share Mama Elephant on Facebook
- Follow/tweet about Mama Elephant on Twitter
For today's blog hop, I created some tags and packaging. I've been obsessed over making suitcase gift boxes and so when I saw the new Confetti set, I was so excited to use it to create tags.
Materials used: Mama Elephant Confetti, Embellished Tag die, Dainty Bow die, Letters die, Creative Color inks (Lollipop, Hazel); kraft gift box, felt, Hambly overlay, Memento ink in Tuxedo Black
Here's a closer look at each tag! I used the Mama Elephant Embellished Tag die to cut out all 4 tags.
- The first tag is created with two pieces of overlay sewn all around with sequins inside. I then stamped "smiles inside" on a piece of kraft cardstock and adhered it to the top of the tag to give the tag an added layered look.
- The second tag is created simply by using the Mama Elephant Letters die to cut out "joy." I then stitched on the word by running the tag through the sewing machine and stamped the bow image above it using Mama Elephant Creative Color ink pad in Hazel.
- The third tag is created by die cutting "joy" with the Mama Elephant Letters die from the tag so that there's a nice negative on the tag. I then cut another tag out of polka dot paper to back the top layer.
- The last tag is created simply by stamping "to you from me with love" using Mama Elephant Creative Color ink pad in Lollipop.
Be sure to stop by every blog in the Mama Elephant Stampede blog hop to see what the rest of the design team put together and to enter to win!
- Mama Elephant (start here)
- Laura Bassen
- Jenn Biederman
- Emily Leiphart
- Pearl Lui (you are here)
- JJ Bolton
- Geralyn Sy
- Nichol Magouirk
Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl