Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Starry Night

The fun continues today with Mama Elephant's January release! Yesterday was Cosmic Stars and today, it's the companion set, Starry Night. It is perfect for creating your own constellation designs! Can you imagine all the different things you can make with this set? Eep, love!


Materials used: Mama Elephant Starry Night and Believe in Magic stamp sets; Nestabilities Ribbon Banners dies, Nestabilities Labels 20 dies, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

Inspired by the chalkboard look, I stamped the big dipper and a cluster of stars with white ink on black cardstock. The cluster of stars is borrowed from Believe in Magic. I then finished the card off with a sentiment from the Starry Night set. I love this set so much because I get to build whatever constellation I wish! The personalization is endless.

Don't forget to check out the Mama Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team made with this perfect set for the ultimate personalized project.



Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

2 comments:

  1. OHHH! I love the idea of using the chalkboard technique with this stamp set! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the shape! And the chalkboard affect is so cool!!!! It's so crisp as clean! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete