Welcome to day 2 of the Mama Elephant Anniversary Stampede! Missed day 1? Don't worry, here it is.
Thank you for coming by today to celebrate Mama Elephant's one year anniversary with us! We are joined by our new Design Team and an all star line-up of dear friends and guest designers. So much talent jam packed into this! You will not want to miss a single stop!
We've also got a great sale going on:
- Use code BIRTHDAY for 10% off your entire purchase (valid 10/15-10/16 EST only).
- FREE Party Kit stamp set with $100 purchase (after discount 10/15-11/14 EST only or while supplies last).
- FREE Party Kit stamp set and matching Party Kit die set with $150 purchase (after discount 10/15-11/14 EST only or while supplies last).
I love the Mama Elephant Toy Shop stamp set because you can build any toy scene to your desire! Have a look at all of the possibilities.
"You Made The Nice List" gift tag: I created a gift tag by stacking the Toy Shop images together. I used Copics to color the roof and trimmings, added some sparkle with Stickles, and wrote the sweet little boy's name in the window. I then layered the image on top of the brown tag and tied a red satin ribbon to finish the tag off.
Materials used: Mama Elephant Toy Shop, Memento ink in Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch markers, Stickles, satin ribbon
"Happy Birthday" boy card: For my next card, I stacked all of the fun toys along with the sentiment "happy birthday" simply on a white strip. I then stitched the strip to a dark grey card stock, perfect for any birthday boy.
"Happy Birthday" girl card: For my last card, I stacked more of the fun toys, sweet cupcakes, and lollipops on a kraft cardstock base. I then stacked the sentiment 'happy birthday" in sweet pinks and purple on a white banner. I then added pink rhinestones to finish the simple girly card.
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Become a follower of our blog: http://tinyurl.com/mefollowers
- Like/share us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mamaelephant
- Follow/tweet us on Twitter: @HeyMamaElephant
- Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/
- Jennifer McGuire http://jennifermcguireink.com
- Kathy Racoosin http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/
- Laura Bassen http://laurafadora.wordpress.com/
- Betsy Veldman http://scrapbookgirl.typepad.com/
- Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
- Cristina Kowalczyk http://mypapersecret.blogspot.com/
- Pearl Lui-Chan http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/ (you are here!)
- KRAFTY pearl