Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, 2013!

Hello, 2013! Wow, it's been a while, huh? With so much going on in the last few months, it's been hard to keep up with the blog. But rest assure, this first post of the year is the start of me bouncing back from the holiday hiatus.

What better way to start the new year off with a swap story. Back in October, I signed up for this shop swap on the Oh, Hello Friend blog. Lucky me, I was assigned to swap buddy, Sydney of Studio255. Studio255 makes custom address stamps and greeting cards.

I sent Sydney a mint ombre necklace from my Quinfetti Etsy shop, a handmade mini notebook, and a handmade custom initials heart confetti card from my Pearl's Pac Pack Etsy shop. In return, Sydney sent me 2 personalized address stamps and a set of holiday cards. My personalized address stamps came in so handy with the busy December snail mail month.


I loved everything! Thank you, Sydney for all the goodies and thank you, Oh, Hello Friend for setting this up.

Thanks for stopping by and here's to a great year!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment