Welcome to the Mama Elephant August Design Team blog hop! Our August release is now live and available for purchase in the store.
To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the Mama Elephant blog on the last Stamp Highlight day.
Here's how to qualify to win (leave a separate comment for each):
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Become a follower of our blog
- Like/share our on Facebook
- Follow/tweet us on Twitter
First, I started off with a medium tooth watercolor paper so that it'd have a great grit to collect the watercolors. Then, I stamped strings of Cheerios using gold ink, varying between the filled and outline image. For even more texture, I added a layer of tissue paper pennants, ran it through the sewing machine without thread, and then repeated it. And lastly, I sprinkled sequins on the card to finish it off.
Materials used: Mama Elephant Foodie; Faber Castell Gelsticks, Metallic Gelsticks, Gelatos; Memento ink in Tuxedo Black, Tsukineko Delicata ink in Golden Glitz, watercolor paper, sequins, tissue paper, sewing machine
Hope you enjoyed this project. Be sure to hop to every Mama Elephant design team member's blog and see what yummy goodness they've created.
- Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/ -- start here if you get lost
- Heather Campbell http://parkermolly.blogspot.com/
- Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
- Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/
- Jenn Biederman http://createdbyjb.typepad.com/
- Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/
- Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
- Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/ -- you are here
- Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/ -- your next stop
- JJ Bolton http://jjbolton.org
- KRAFTY pearl