Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Cosmic Stars

Wowee! Have you seen Mama Elephant's January release? Every set is awesome and incredibly versatile. Don't believe me? Well, let me show you this card, I made using Cosmic Stars. Sure, the images in this set are perfect horoscope icons, but if you take a closer look, this set is a real treasure full of animals, friends, and even cupid that more than doubles the use of the set!


Materials used: Mama Elephant Cosmic Stars, Believe in Magic, and On Target stamp sets; Copics markers, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

When I saw the Pisces image, all I saw were cute gold fish, happily cohabitating. To create the fishbowl, I used the snow globe image turned upside down from Believe in Magic. Super versatile! I finished the stamping off with a sentiment from On Target.

Don't forget to check out the Mama Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team made with this super versatile set.


Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Soooo cute!! I just LOVE that you used the snow globe for the fish bowl! So genius! And the colors and the little fish are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AMAZING--how clever to use that globe as a bowl! ACK! LOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Great way to use the other set too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card!!!! The stamp set is totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your idea of using the snow globe upside down!!! Genius! And you've colored your little fish so perfectly. So cute:) Hope you have a super week Pearl!

    ReplyDelete