Friday, January 18, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Smitten

Happy Friday! I'm back again with another Mama Elephant stamp highlight from the January release. Today, let's take a look at Smitten. This stamp set is a super sweet and darling set of sentiments. As you probably saw in my December Daily, the sentiments are perfect for scrapbooking or card making.

Materials used: Mama Elephant Smitten ("You're my favorite", "Sweet sweet sunshine", and feather), Trifecta (arrow), and Type It (ledger, heart in quotes, "hey there.") stamp sets; CTMH Inks, Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

Inspired by old school "wanted" posters tacked onto trees, I created my own poster using sentiments from a couple of Mama Elephant stamp sets for the perfect stacked message -- Hey there. You're my favorite sweet sweet sunshine! For the tack, I used an arrow from Trifecta. To create the pinched staple look, I just cut a short piece of paper to mask the image.



Head on over to the Mama Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team made with this perfect set of sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

4 comments:

  1. This is *such* a great idea, and perfectly executed too! Love your arrow at the top and the lovely pops of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!! I love the mix of stamp sets!! LOOOOOVE x10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! I am in awe of this card! I just love the broken up arrow as the poster quality! Wow! Just such a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete