- Hambly Little Hearts Overlay
- Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- White Cardstock Base
- Glue Dots Glue Lines
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Martha Stewart Crafts Studded Heart Punch All Over The Page
- Date Stamp
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- White Opaque Pen
- Bone Folder
Then simply follow these steps:
- Punch a heart shape on the Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock. then stamp 5 dates with one of the dates being the couple's wedding date.
- Create banners with the message "Congrats" on one and the initials of the couple on another.
- Using Tombow Mono Liquid glue, attach the banners to the Hambly Little Hearts overlay matching the wedding date in between the two banners.
- Then using Glue Dots Glue lines, attach the overlay to the Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock matching directly behind the banners to hide the glue lines. It creates such a great and strong bond keeping the card together with just a bit of the adhesive.
- Then, using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, align a piece of doily behind the heart window to create a lacy heart.
- Then adhere a piece of kraft cardstock behind that to give the lace dimension.
- And lastly, attach all the layers to a white card base.
Hope you like this layering tutorial and don't forget to visit the Hambly blog for more inspiration!
Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl