Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh, Hello Friend Shop Swap

Hi there! I'm here to share something a little different today. In February, I signed up for this shop swap hosted by Danni of the lovely and inspirational Oh, Hello Friend blog. What a great and fun idea!


As I mentioned in this previous post, I make envelope travel scrapbooks and greeting cards for sale on my Etsy shop, so I sent off a couple of items from the shop. I put together a package that included two envelope mini notebooks, one greeting card, and one 3x3 mini card.

In return, I received really fun and cute bath fizzies from the Dirty Laundry shop. Jeanee, shop owner of Dirty Laundry, prepared a box of 4 cupcake bath fizzies of various "flavors" and included some soothing lavender bath salts and cute cupcake stickers.


Here's a closer look at the relaxing cupcake bath fizzie:


The packaging is cute, the fizzies are equally cute, the contents are naturally soothing, each one is handmade, and they're perfect as favors or gift-giving! There's so much to love about them, so check out Dirty Laundry on Etsy to pick your favorite flavors!

A very big thank you to Danni and Jeanee!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment