Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tea Time, Tea Notes

Tea is one of my favorite drinks and if I were to ever throw a tea party, I'd use the lovely Kaisercraft Tigerlilly collection.


Materials Used: Kaisercraft Tigerlilly Blossom Double-Sided 12"X12" Paper, Blush Double-Sided 12"X12" Paper, Pomegranate Double-Sided 12"X12" Paper, Flamingo Double-Sided 12"X12" Paper, Collectables Die-Cuts; Other: embroidery floss, twine, eyelet

Inspired by the lovely floral patterns, I created a notebook to take notes on different tea leaves and brews. To make the perfect tea party set-up, I also created pyramid tea wrappers as favors to collect tea leaves for enjoying after the party!

Hope you like what you see and make sure you stop by the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment