Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Time for Hambly's March Sketch Challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share the Hambly March Sketch Challenge with you today. I hope you'll join in the fun because there's a great prize from Hambly! Visit the Hambly blog for prize details. Here's the sketch:


Here's my take on the sketch:

Materials Used: Hambly Mini Brocade Paper, Hambly Woodgrain Overlay, Hambly Silhouettes Rub-on; Other: Bazzill cardstock, sequins, rhinestones

Here's a closer look at some of the details. I wanted to make the paintings literally popping off the scrapbook page, so I added a cloud with foam tape.


I also added sequins and rhinestones to the layout, extending the sparkly, swirly stars in Van Gogh's Starry Night.


Make sure you stop by the Hambly blog to see the rest of the design team's take on the sketch and to participate in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment