Monday, February 6, 2012

Home Is Where the Heart Is

Hope you had a great weekend! Today, I'm sharing a special little mini album. I love my apartment and all the bright colors in it. There isn't a single detail I didn't design myself. I documented my labor of love in this mini album:


Materials Used: Kaisercraft Lil Primrose Proper, Collectables Die-Cuts, Paper Pad, Tiny Alphas

This is my first own home, a cozy apartment with many bright contrasting and welcoming colors. The Kaisercraft Lil Primrose collection had just the perfect touch and colors to complement the photos. The best part of the mini is how easy it is to make.

To create your own house shaped mini album, cut a 2 inch by 12 inch strip of cardstock. Score at every 2 inch mark, and fold in a zig zag manner. To create the door, cut a small piece of pattern paper and fold in half, adhere to the front of the house, and finally add a pearl to create the doorknob. Add photos and embellishments to finish the mini.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment:

  1. i <3 your apt so so much . everything in there is a reflection of you, from the kitchen to each color you picked out. i miss it there!

    ReplyDelete