Monday, February 20, 2012

Everyday Should Be Valentine's Day

That's a motto of mine. I think it's great that we have a special day to celebrate love, but I think everyday should be Valentine's Day. With that in mind, here's another project that can be made for any occasion!


Materials Used: Kaisercraft Tiny Woods Cypress, Pine, Pearl brads; Other: Whisker Graphics twine, Uchida Scallop Oval Craft Punch, doily, candle, matches, tin box

I decided to make something different from the usual. Inspired by mini survival kits in a box, I decided to create a date night theme, a candle light dinner in a box! To create the matchbook, I took apart a match book and recreated the cover using "Pine". I used a pearl brad to hold the matchbook cover and matches together. A simple and cute gift to give to your date any day of the year!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute! Such a great reminder to that special someone that it's all about the little things :)

    ReplyDelete