Thursday, February 2, 2012

December Daily Finished

As wedding planning has taken front and center with my time, I am just a bit behind on posting projects. Today I thought I'd share my completely finished December Daily. Here's what I started off with.

Materials Used: Hambly Overlays: Lattice, Woodgrain, Mini Brocade; Hambly Pattern Papers: Brocade Blossom, Lattice; Hambly Rub-ons: Holiday Reindeer, Banners & Pennants; Stick-It Glimmer Stars, Jillibean Soup corrugated die-cuts, Janome Sew Mini Sewing Machine, sequins, white tissue paper, mini sheet protectors, various doilies

Turquoise and red is one of my favorite combinations especially when in conjunction with a winter theme. And I love how it turned out with all the Hambly overlays!

On the front cover, there is a yarn mistletoe bouquet created using gift wrapping remnants. I wanted to capture the true essence of the month so I sprinkled in lots of December memorabilia in that same way, making them embellishments. The pre-sewn embellishments and pockets turned out to be wonderful and made the daily process so much easier, being able to tuck in pictures, papers, cards and remnants throughout the album. That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

2 comments:

  1. oh ! oh! i see my taggie!!! :) did you ever get my xmas card? i sent it to your apt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw you were wrong about me being good about DD, i haven't even started yet. the pictures are still hanging hahaha!

    ReplyDelete