Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blessing...

Happy leap year day! On this special day that only happens once every four years, I thought I'd share a layout about one of the blessings in my life... Kryssi.



Materials Used: Kaisercraft These Days Ancestry, Generation, Collectables Die-Cuts, Mini Alphabets

This photo was taken at Kryssi's wedding many many many years ago. Fast forward practically a decade later, our friendship has become so much more. She is a blessing and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. I created a pocket behind the matted photo where I tucked in some sappy journaling on a Collectables Die-Cut label. The Kaisercraft "These Days" collection is perfect to complement wedding photos new and old!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout and FAB pic of the 2 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) love u. and wow, we were BOTH uber thin -- especially me compared to now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 you were both so THIN and TAN!! Even though it was a bit ago, I still remember this day clearly! :)

    ReplyDelete