Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for Being "Best Dressed"...

Well, not really for being "best dressed" but rather, I'm thankful for my parents! I was going through a ton of old photos last month and I came across these showing some of the items my mom had sewn and knitted for me when I was a kid. Of course, the vintage feel of the lovely Kaisercraft Madam Boutique collection was perfect for these old school photos.

pearllui-kaisercraft-madame-layout-bestdressed-600

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Madam Boutique Blouse pattern paper, Madam Boutique Collectables, Alphas 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet, crochet doily; Other: Janome Sew Mini Sewing Machine, satin ribbon, white pen

I'm so glad my dad took these photos, because this gives me a glimpse into their lives before I could remember. So as you celebrate Thanksgiving this week, don't forget to have your camera with you to capture all your merry moments, and most importantly, live in those moments and be present! If I don't get to come back on the blog before Thanksgiving Day, have a very happy turkey day!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment