Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful for My Fave Munchkins

I can't believe it's mid-November already! I thought it'd be fun if I started a "thankful" series for the remainder of the month. I'm still super happy and thankful to have made the Hambly team! But today, I'm hear to share some layouts I made with this month's new Kaisercraft releases.

I'm thankful to be a proud godmom to these super sweet and yummy little munchkins. They always manage to make me smile, and how can I not? Just look at these cuties!


Materials Used: Kaisercraft Cock-a-doodle-doo! Meow! and Woof! pattern papers, Neigh! 12 x 12 gloss specialty, foam tape; Other: Janome Sew Mini Sewing Machine

The Kaisercraft Cock-a-doodle-doo! collection is perfect for fun layouts of farms, parks, gardens, etc. But here I used the fun papers to create a layout about my lovely godchildren. I cut strips of paper and banner and adhered them to the layout using a messy double zig zag stitch around the page. I also cut animal shapes from the Neigh! pattern paper. So simple and fun!

Don't forget to check out the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment:

  1. oh those kiddies are just oh so cute! i am especially fond of them too! ;)))))

    ReplyDelete