Monday, April 15, 2013

Mama Elephant April Stampede


Welcome to the Mama Elephant April Design Team blog hop! Our April release is now live and available for purchase in the store: www.mamaelephant.com.

To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the Mama Elephant blog on Friday, April 19th. Here's how to qualify to win (leave a separate comment for each):
  1. Leave a comment on this blog post
  2. Become a follower of our blog
  3. Like/share us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/mamaelephant
  4. Follow/tweet about us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/heymamaelephant
Here's my layout using Bling! I adore this set and it totally reminds me of Rihanna's "shine bright like a diamond" lyrics. The sentiments are perfect for a stacked title block - Shine bright, Bling, Sparkle and Shine, Bling, Sparkle and Shine!


Materials used: Mama Elephant Bling; SEI papers, Shipping Tag


Your next jump is the talented JJ Bolton! If you're lost, here's the order of the Stampede and you can always start from the beginning on the Mama Elephant blog. Happy stampeding!
Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

38 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the sentiment column, the diamonds and the pull-out journalling tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique take on the stamp set, I love the blocking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun LO!! I LOVE how you used the sentiments for a panel on the page! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout - the sentiments are perfect and the diamonds are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout and creative use of the stamps! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS layout and love your hidden tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout--I like how you used the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Sure wish I could get into scrapbooking again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun layout!! Love the way you used the new sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the sentiments on a layout! Thanks for sharing your design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout! I love the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool to see this as a layout! I don't scrap but I wish I could make something as cute as this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a wonderful layout!! clean and simple and elegant! just like the sentiment!! ha ha!! i always LOVE seeing your layouts!! they're so inspiring!! LOVE the hidden tag for journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layout, Pearl! The Bling sentiments look great on the kraft background!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout..love the way you used the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the word tower you create - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great layout! Love your use of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute page, love the Bling sentiments on a layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! I am LOVING this!! Such a GREAT design!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic way to use stamps on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous layout! LOVE the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Completely GORGEOUS layout!!! LOVE how you used the stamps!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute layout! Tree Friends is my favorite this month!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am already a FB fan :) (Crafty Math-Chick, has a hyphen on FB)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I already follow the Mama Elephant blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great layout! I love how you stacked the words to look like subway art. And a love the heart doily. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all the white space and the use of that beautiful treatment of the journaling in your layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great layout, such a creative way to use the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful layout! Great use of the new ME Bling stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so pretty! I love this CAS design and the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete