Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mama Elephant Highlight: Bling

Welcome to day two of four days of Mama Elephant April release highlights! You saw my layout using Bling, here. Today, I'm sharing a card. The sentiments and font styles are a perfect combination to tell someone they shine or that your world is brighter because of them.

I created a soft rainbow ribbon over a scalloped sky backdrop by using white embossing powder to create a resist from the watercolor bands.


Materials used: Mama Elephant Bling; watercolor, acrylic hearts from Etsy

Here's a closer look at the watercolor rainbow created to feel like sunset on a Caribbean island.

Be sure to see what the rest of the design team created with Bling on the Mama Elephant blog.



Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

5 comments:

  1. Love the watercoloured rainbow Pearl! So soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the softness of it, and the pretty clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Pearl! And I love how you used a black base! Really makes the rest pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yummy watercolor tones, Pearl! ...and also those acrylic hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I want to be where that sunset is! The rainbow ribbon in your sky is just gorgeous! I definitely want to try that technique some day!

    ReplyDelete