Friday, October 19, 2012

Mama Elephant Highlight: Good Times

TGIF! It's been a long work at my day job, but I've been able to complete all my highlights and posts as soon as I get home every night. We end this week with a look at Mama Elephant's Good Times set.


Mama Elephant's Good Times is truly one of the most versatile sets I have ever seen. From the cool and current sentiments to the three perfect balloons and cute icons, this set is a must have!


Materials used: Mama Elephant Good Times, Believe in Magic; Tsukineko Delicata Ink in Golden GlitzSinger 160 Limited Edition sewing machine


A closer look: When I say versatile, I really mean it. The balloons when turned upside down make perfect ornaments! I used the ribbon stamp from the Good Times set. I also used the reindeer and stars stamp from the Believe in Magic set which fits so well into these balloons/ornaments. I added some stitches to the card to finish off the ornament card.

Don't forget to check out the projects from the other Mama Elephant design team members here:
Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

5 comments:

  1. This is genius! Totally want to try this:) Hope you have a great weekend Pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so awesome that you made a christmas card!!! wow! it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO cute! LOOOOOVE that you turned those balloons upside down! CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. elephant CNC

    ReplyDelete