Monday, October 7, 2013

Etsy School: Paper & Scarf Marbling

Hi! I mentioned last month here, how I held a class for Etsy employees on cardmaking with watercolor and masking techniques. Since then, I've taken two other classes held by my talented colleagues.

Curious about Etsy School? Learn what they're all about here.

Today, I'd like to focus on a paper and scarf marbling class where I learned different marbling techniques and since have been drawn into an obsession of creating my own marble patterns. There are so many possibilities and I can't wait to try creating more patterns. I have plans of using these as mini scrapbook covers, Project Life cards, and greeting cards for my Etsy store.


How cool, huh? You can learn how to do this yourself too from the lovely Clare McGibbon. She has a great Etsy How-Tuesday post. It's an awesome how-to, so go ahead and check it out!

Thank you, Clare and Etsy, for supporting education amongst employees!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment