Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yummy Food Goodness: Bringing Butter Back

Good morning, Saturday! I love Saturday mornings because I get to sleep in and think about a hearty breakfast that I don't typically have time to eat on a weekday.

One of my most talented home chef friends, Debbie (also the owner of Bringing Butter Back on Etsy), is always sharing her yummy goodness with me. She's always warming my belly, from savory chorizo kale soup to Portuguese egg custard tarts, to Portuguese cupcakes, to chocolate caramel tarts, to power-packed healthy chia bites, her homemade goodies are always such a treat!

Earlier this week, we had dinner and she shared a jar of her delicious, homemade apple butter. I had no idea apple butter existed and I had never heard of it before, but let me just tell you, it is one of the yummiest spreads I've ever had. It's perfect on toast, pancakes, and even with plain Greek yogurt.

I'm having it on whole wheat toast today! Slurp!


Here's a closer look at the yummy goodness. It smells and tastes so delightful. It is rich, sweet, and perfect to accompany autumn breakfast.


Thank you, Debbie!

Have a happy Saturday and I hope you're inspired to visit your local farm or market to try something yummy today. Or better yet, head on over to Bringing Butter Back and get apple butter delivered directly to your doorsteps!

Thanks for stopping!
- KRAFTY pearl


1 comment: