Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Project Scrapbox Workbox: Installment #3

Hello! I decided to share my workspace, the Original Scrapbox Workbox, again. I just went through a big purge of unused supplies. As you've seen here and here, my craft area is teensy. So constant cleaning and organization is a must. The space is a real work in progress...


In an effort to take up less space, I've upgraded most of my full size stamp pads with Tsukineko Dew Drops, Clearsnap ColorBox Cat's Eye Queues, and SEI Ink Blocks. It's made such a difference and I love how I can quickly see all of the colors all in one small tin.


It's been a real struggle for me to find the right function behind my storage space since I always tend to have more than what can fit into the space. What are your tips to keeping an organized small craft space?

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment