Welcome to the Mama Elephant July Design Team blog hop! Our July release is now live and available for purchase in the Mama Elephant store.
To celebrate the new release, Mama Elephant is giving away 3 gift certificates worth $20.00 each to 3 lucky people! Winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the Stampede. Winners will be announced on the blog on the last Stamp Highlight day on the Mama Elephant blog.
Here's how to qualify to win (leave a separate comment for each):
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Become a follower of our blog
- Like/share us on Facebook
- Follow/tweet us on Twitter
To create this Caribbean pink and purple sunset-inspired postcard piece that's perfect for anybody's desktop, I used clear embossing powder to stamp the sentiment onto watercolor paper. I then created a background using distress markers using the ink to craft sheet, water and bead up the ink, before applying paper to the craft sheet. This is one of my favorite techniques currently.
To finish off the postcard piece, I added sequins, photo corners, a pattern background, and placed it into a frame.
Materials used: Mama Elephant Hustle, Tim Holtz distress markers, Ranger super fine embossing powder, sequins
Hope you enjoyed this project. Be sure to hop to every Mama Elephant design team member's blog.
- Mama Elephant http://www.mamaelephantblog.com/ -- start here if you get lost
- Karolyn Loncon http://karolyns-paperkraft.blogspot.com/
- JJ Bolton http://jjbolton.org
- Geralyn Sy http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.com/
- Jenn Biederman http://createdbyjb.typepad.com/
- Cheiron Brandon http://www.cheironbrandon.typepad.com
- Alice Wertz http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
- Mariana Grigsby http://marianagrigsby.wordpress.com/
- Savannah O'Gwynn http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/ -- your previous stop
- Pearl Lui http://kraftypearl.blogspot.com/ -- you are here
- Lea Lawson http://leascupcakesandsunshine.blogspot.com/ -- your next stop
- KRAFTY pearl