Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pay It Forward: Lucky Gals

Happy St. Patty's Day! Here to announce the randomly selected Pay It Forward: Lucky March Madness commenter. I know I said I'd pick just one random commenter, but I looked at my stash again and I think I can certainly spare another package. So I randomly picked 2 commenters instead:

Randomly selected commenter #1 -- Miriam Prantner

Randomly selected commenter #2 -- Tammy B.

Miriam and Tammy, please contact me via email (lower left side bar) with your email address, mailing address, and blog address. I will be shipping out roughly 14 items to each of you.

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to tell me about their stamp supplies storage system! And thank you Miriam and Tammy B. for taking some supplies off my hands. All I ask in return is that the randomly selected commenters enjoy the supplies, give them a new home, and make something incredible with them to brighten someone else's day.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment