Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bonjour, Vintage Photos!

Is it Wednesday already? Where has the week gone? As I mentioned in my last post, I started my new gig and I am loving it! So been very busy with my new beginning. :)

In the meantime, here is a simple project I put together using the Kaisercraft Bonjour collection.

pearllui-kaisercraft-bonjour-btp-vintagephotos-400

I have a stack of favorite vintage photos of my parents and I've been meaning to put together a paper bag album to store them. The Bonjour collection is perfect to compliment the photos because of the lovely vintage feel. I cut strips of Bonjour pattern papers and snipped the ends shaped like pennants. I also tossed in some doilies, sewed everything together, scattered photos on the pages and in the kraft bag pockets, tied the package together and just like that, a vintage photo album.

Hope you like what you see and don't forget to check out the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration!

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Bonjour Provence, Paris, Madeleine, Paper Pad, Journal Tags, Lace Foam Tape; Other: sewing machine, doilies, kraft paper bags, EK Success border punch, Martha Stewart studded heart punch, Big Shot die-cut machine, Nestabilities dies, Whisker Graphics twine

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous album...love the mix of the kraft and patterns...the willy nilly look but that somehow everything is in place...perfect-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're getting messy! and i like it. :) how was day 2 and day 3?

    ReplyDelete