Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Love You, Miss Nelly

I'm blogging all the way from Aruba today. Ok, no, I'm not. This is a scheduled post that I have timed perfectly with my dear friends' wedding day. This couple consists of some of the nicest people I know and I wish them everlasting love. And the card I am sharing today is all about love!

I really adore the Kaisercraft Miss Nelly range! I particularly like how it is shabby-chic with lots of pretty floral patterns but it's still so bright and vibrant.

I created this card by using the pattern paper, Her Eyes as the background of the card. I then stamped and hand wrote the sentiment, pleated a strip of the pattern paper, Her Style, and added finishing touches with a pearl brad and tag with a flower rub-on.

So whaddaya think? Do you love Miss Nelly as much as I do? Stop by the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration!

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Her Eyes (P707), Her Style (P710), Rub-on (RB934); Alpha Clear Stamps in Typewriter Font (CS785); Tag in Raw Kraft (EM925); Pearl Brads in Pink Ice (EM932); Other: Nestabilities die, Memento stamp pad

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment: