Monday, September 5, 2011

Dressing Miss Nelly

Happy Monday!

One of my favorite Kaisercraft recent releases is the Large Mannequin! The dress form is gorgeous, especially paired with the Kaisercraft Miss Nelly collection.



I really wanted to highlight all the different pattern papers in the Miss Nelly collection - I love each pattern! So I cut strips of different pattern papers and adhered them to the back of the dressform. I also painted the dressform in a light spearmint color and embellished with red and white twine, clothespins and tags.

I had so much fun putting this project together!

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Large Mannequin (SB2123); Miss Nelly Her Dreams (P712), Her Style (P710), Her Eyes (P707), Canvas Tags (EM964), Rubon (RB934); Tag in Raw Kraft (EM925) and White (EM923); Acrylic Paint in Spearmint (KC044); Pearl Brads in Pearl (EM930); Other: clothes pins, Whisker Graphics twine, Martha Stewart punch

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment