Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miss Nelly: 30 Something

Today I'm sharing a layout using the lovely Kaisercraft Miss Nelly range which is gorgeous. I love all the bright colors and pretty floral patterns. They're perfect for feminine layouts!



I cut the middle of the specialty die-cut cardstock, Her Voice and layered it on top of the pattern paper, Her Dreams. I then layered on the wonderful tags in the back of the Miss Nelly paper pad, the mini journal tags, the layered cardboard flowers, the painted chipboard letters, pearls, rubons, pearl brads and the tiny alpha stickers. One of my favorite parts of the layout is the Martha Stewart studded heart punch where I then added dimension by placing a piece of pattern paper underneath using foam squares.

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Miss Nelly Her Voice (PS159), Her Dreams (P712), Paper Pad (PP849), Mini Journal Tags (JT625), Layered Chipboard (CB132), Rub-on (RB934); Pearls (PL506); Chipboard Letters (CB107); Acrylic Paint in Navy Blue (KC107); Pearl Brads (EM963 and EM932); Tiny Alpha Stickers (MA513); Other: Martha Stewart punch; EK Success border punch

Hope you'll check out the Kaisercraft blog for more inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun girlie layout...love all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO gorgeous! I will have to COPY this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearl hi! your style is so different - it is very vibrant and full of life and colors! I just love this LO and your train frame simply blew me away - so original!
    and thank you for visiting my blog!
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearl, your layout rocks, so colourful and fun! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah Nelly!
    So adorable! My favorite is that heart punch and patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete