Sunday, September 29, 2013

SEI Spotlight: Suitcase Gift Box

Hi there! I've been behind on some SEI spotlights. Today I'm here to share a decorated gift box made to look like a suitcase. I've been obsessed with making gift boxes look like suitcases. This one is my first try. I'll share a couple more soon!


Materials used: SEI Lexington, SEI Mia Bella, SEI Diane, SEI Cardboard Banner Starter Kit, SEI Paper Pinwheel Wreath Kit

See more details and how I made it on the SEI blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

1 comment:

  1. oh my!!! i LOOOOOVE it!!!! i agree, i've also been love love loving gift boxes looking like suitcases!! i created my own for my son's birthday party (gift favors) and they turned out great and i didn't want to give them away to 15 five year olds who would destroy them!! lol! oh well, such is life!! i can't wait to see more of your suitcases!!!! thise one is BRILLIANT!!

    ReplyDelete