Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Blae & Ivy Day in Albany

As promised from my last post, I've been working on several Kaisercraft projects using new July releases, Little Toot collection and Blae & Ivy collection.

Today, I share with you a layout using the Blae & Ivy collection, my very first layout as a Kaisercraft design team member! How very exciting!

I love the gorgeous soft blues and neutral greens. Great for shabby-chic and romantic layouts but also great when combined with a bright punch of red borrowed from the Little Toot journal tags for a more contemporary feel.


I really love the pattern and color of Field, so I kept the layout clean and light to let the gorgeous pattern show through. Perfect to highlight a beautiful, care-free day in the capital city of New York, Albany! I embellished with snips of Little Toot Mini Journal Tags, edge-curled Blae & Ivy cardstock stickers, acrylic painted Chipboard Letters, and Mini Alpha stickers.

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Blae & Ivy Field (P696), Sky (P698), Sticker Sheet (SS106); Little Toot Mini Journal Tags (JT622); Acrylic Paint in Red (KC009); Chipboard Letters (CB107); Mini Alphas in Cherry Red (MA508); Others: Martha Stewart twine, Zig Memory marker

So whaddaya think? I hope you likes! And I hope you'll stop by the Kaisercraft blog and check out what the rest of the design team created!

Thanks for stopping by!
- KRAFTY pearl

2 comments: